1. Parents should not fail to inspect and sign regularly the Terminal Examination Report of their ward(s) and also occasional messages / reports sent by the teachers through the calendar. Failure to do so may put their children to great inconvenience and render them liable to be send home at the parents’ own risk.
2. Repeated late-coming or forgetting to bring books will result in punishment.
3. Parents and Guardians are requested to make use of email and calendar for sending important messages or notes to the school authorities / class teacher. Any communication put through this calendar must be taken note of and should be duly signed.
4. Parents are expected to co-operate with School authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline not only by seeing that their children prepare their lessons, but also ensuring that they take an active and helpful interest in the activities of the school.
5. Parents are requested to check the progress of their Child from the report card/calendar after each test or examination. The test and semester examinations will be considered for promotion.
6. OPEN DAYS ARE HELD AFTER EACH TEST AND EXAMINATION. Parents are earnestly requested to meet the teachers on these days and discuss about the progress of their wards.
7. Instance of misconduct will be communicated to the parents in writing through email or through Discipline Memo .Three such instances may lead to dismissal or strict disciplinary action.
8. The engagement of private tutors at home is not desirable as being injurious to good work. It should not be done except in consultation with the Headmaster. In General, private tuitions are not encouraged, students must learn to be self reliant and not be spoon fed.
9. Teachers of Jawahar Vidyalaya schools are banned from taking any tuition of any student of Jawahar Vidyalaya schools. Engaging of a tuition teacher who is employee of Jawahar Vidyalaya schools will be viewed as a breach of disciplinary rules of the school and appropriate disciplinary actions will be initiated against the teacher and the student.
10. When communication with the school authority, Parents are requested to mention in their letters the standard and division in which their children are studying.
11. Parents are asked to pay particular attention to the Children’s attendance at school, school uniform exact in colour and pattern. Students without uniform will not be allowed to attend class.
12. Parents/Guardians or other Persons are not allowed to see the student or interview their teachers during School hours except during visiting hours(mentioned separately in this calendar) As the staff should be seen preferably in their ‘off’ periods, an appointment with the member of the staff should be arranged before-hand. No parents/ family members would be allowed to wait inside the school premises while the school is in process.
13. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or objectionable influence are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student. Absence without written permission for leave is liable to punishment. Application for sick-leave have to be supported by a Medical Certificates / Doctors Note. No pupil suffering from contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to have to be supported by a Medical Certificates / Doctors Note. No pupil suffering from contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to attend the school until a Medical Certificate is produced that the child is free from infection.
14. Distribution of any thing other than Chocolate on your child’s birthday without permission of Administrator / H.M. / Supervisor is prohibited .
15. Parents are instructed strictly to send only Veg-Food with their ward. Non-Veg including Egg products are not allowed and prohibited inside the school premises and at the school events. Non-complaince of the same shall result in removal of your ward from the school.
16. Parents are strictly directed to carry bearer card / Visitors card while entering the school premises for security purpose. Bearer card is important for parents.
18. Parents not availing the transport facility have to carry bearer card everyday while collecting their child.
19. Unruly and misbehavior with any school authority / staff shall not be tolerated and strict disciplinary action shall be taken towards the parents. Child might be suspended for such acts by the parents.
20. Pickup and drop of your ward:- Parents must drop their children atleast 10 min before session start and reach school before 10min session is over.Parents are requested not to fetch the children from school before class is over except in case of emergencies when permission should be obtained in writing.