Dear Parents / Guardians,
Any sort of complaint with school Teaching and Non Teaching Staff (Administrator, Principal, Teacher, Peon etc.) of Jawahar Vidyalaya High School can be submitted strictly in written through
1) via Email (refer email chart)
2) via Clerk Office by submitting your complaint letter on working days between (5:00pm to 6:00pm) and a receipt copy duly signed by the clerk/dispatch department must be obtained.
All such letters will be addressed to the H.M. /Supervisor/Administrator/ The Management (any one)as per the case. All heads are directed by the management to reply / take appropriate action / decision within 7 working days of the receipt of the letter.
Always mention a email id in your letter for receiving earliest reply by us.
Further if the complainant is not satisfied with the reply / action /decision of the respondent(s) , the complainant may contact the Secretary /the management .The complainant must keep the copies of the letter(s) submitted by him/ her and the replies.
Complainant can contact via
1) Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Mailing Address: Jawahar Vidyalaya High School, M.G Road, Goregaon West, Mumbai-400104.
3) Submitting to the clerk office.